The TPI Experience Program
This program which focuses on a player’s long game and swing technique. The program begins with a short TPI golf specific screening to identify a player’s physical strengths and limitations. From there, with the use of Academies latest swing and ball flight analysis equipment a technical swing analysis takes place to link the physical assessment to the swing. From there a comprehensive plan is created both from a technical aspect and, if the client wishes, a physical conditioning program created. Even if the physical condition program is not for you, understanding your swing and physical limitations will help the Coach to work around them.
The TPI Experience includes the following:
- Complimentary golf specific physical screen.
- Establish A Golf Fitness Handicap
- Technical Swing Assessment using V1 and Flightscope
- 6 Individual 30 minute lessons
- Complimentary access to SmartPro Coaching – great player resource tool!
- On line communication with coach for performance analysis and lesson follow up
- Complimentary use of latest short game teaching aids
- Access to TPI website with exercise videos.
USUAL MEMBERS Price - LE2360 and OFFER PRICE – LE2065
USUAL Non Member Price – LE2560 and OFFER PRICE – LE2240
Lessons must be consumed with 2 months of first lesson and evaluation. The detailed fitness assessment and program will be e-mailed and reviewed same day. This can be shared and communicated with your preferred fitness trainer.
If you are not sure you want to do golf specific exercise, but want to learn more, this program is also a great start for you.
For further information on the program, or on TPI in general, please contact Gerard on 01000084589 or Gerard.email@example.com. Further information on TPI can be found on www.mytpi.com
Gerard Bent – A TPI Certified Professional